So I did start a blog finally, and what did I do after writing four?
(Because THAT’S WHAT PEOPLE DO!) #references
Why, you ask? I don’t know, maybe because I am the laziest ass in the history of lazy asses!?
Hear; rather read carefully okay, I am not defaming myself or putting myself to shame because of what I am. I am just putting out the truth over here. I mean, a blog for me was about sharing experiences on a platform where there could possibly be someone who would relate. And I’m extremely sorry if my grammatical errors are bothering you dear reader but I do not mean for it to be this way.
Now, please do continue reading.
So the actual reason I haven’t been writing is because I am facing the most powerful tool of writers’ destruction – A BLOCK. I have no idea what to write about. So all I have been doing is procrastinating EVERY SINGLE DAY, without fail.
Now please do keep in mind that I am no ‘writer’ but well a block is a block is a block.
Haha, gotcha! no, not really I know.
So basically, this is how it happens:
1. I read other people’s work and get super overwhelmed.
2. I keep reading.
3. I do nothing except reading their work, just to get a complex.
4. I decide this world should be a safer place.
5. Just kidding, the Armageddon is coming.
6. Since there was way too many topics while reading others’ works now my poor little brain gets confused.
7. I keep juggling about topics, instead of picking one and writing a.k.a. procrastinating.
8. More topics are added now, so I’m juggling higher a.k.a. more procrastinating.
9. A topic has been picked. (Cheers to me!)
10. By now it has been so long since I’ve written that my brain has forgotten how to write.
And voilá, WRITERS’ BLOCK!
I did actually write a poem a little while back on the topic ‘procrastination’ which was full of not-needed crap, so I’m going to write another absolutely un-needed poem.
Staring at the blank walls,
I’m staring at the screens,
The books on the shelves,
They are laughing at me.
“Evil little monsters,
I’ll show you what I got!”
I stare at them, while talking,
While thinking of something.
It’s been two weeks since 15th,
And now august is here.
Staring at blank walls,
Staring at screens.
THANK YOU if you read that.
I know, I can be quite the dramatic person. I am still typing off because I feel like there’s not enough content. See, now I added content.
Let me know if you could relate and if you liked it-or not!
Okay. Bye! Have a nice day… Or night! (whatever’s applicable)
( ^ω^ )